Developer: Animar Games
Based in: Siberia, Russia
Early Access date: January 28, 2019
Release date: February 13, 2020
Platforms: PC (HTC Vive, WMR)
Game Engine: Unity 3D
Imagine you are on a real slope breathing a frosty air in mountains skiing at high speed and enjoying great views around. We at Animar Media tried to do our best to simulate the game for Virtual Reality headset with great graphics details allowing deep VR feelings!
- Skiing race and target shooting. Just like in real biathlon!
- Your rivals are sportsmen from 9 countries. Can you beat them?
- Germany, Austria, Canada – you’ll race on unique tracks.
- Buy skis and rifles. Get the best sports equipment!
- Try a new rifle at the Shooting Range before buying it.
- Championship Mode – complete series of races and get cups!
Biathlon Battle VR is an active sports game. It combines both skiing at beautiful slopes and shooting with a rifle to win a competition. Your body would thank for your activity!
- «This is a cool early access skiing game. It’s a good variation for your cardio / upper body workout. There’s a shooting range as well if you want some target practice.» — Explore VR
- «The game mechanics are overall very nicely executed.» — SupraBeam